Santana Islet Snorkeling
Take a boat ride to famous Santana Islet, with amazing deep blue water, swallow birds cavern and path underwater to the other side of the islet….
Jump into and clear crystal blue waters from 6 meters high spot, climb up to the light house and get an incredible view of the bay, or just stay in the water and dive deep down to 20 meters !
Great experience and great free-diving spot !
- -Meet with Jorge in Santana village.
- -Pack up your equipment (we provide snorkeling mask, tuba and fins)
- -Check you have snacks, water supply and you camera
- -Embark on a 15 mn ride
- -And enjoy your experience !
DURATION : 3 hours
PRICE : 30€/adult – 15€ for children (6 to 14 y.o)
REQUIREMENT: 2 adults minimum
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACTIVITIES
- Booking : In order to ensure availability of the boat and crew, we invite you to book your tour as early as possible. A 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- Safety first : during the tour, the captain may decide any modification of itinerary, depending on weather changes and general safety conditions. Children are under their parents´supervision.
- Weather conditions : in case the weather does not permit to take the tour, we will postpone to the following available date. If not possible, then you will reimbursed 100% of your deposit.
- Bring water, fruits, and snacks in order to keep hydrated and with a high rate of energy.
- 1) Passengers must always listen to the captain.
- 2) Before boarding, please inform the crew about your swimming ability and health condition.
- 3) Bring your hat, sunglasses, a light raincoat, towel, and swimsuit…
- 5) While on board : drink water regularly and use sunscreen.
- 6) If you are sensitive to seasickness, avoid fat food in the prior hours.
Nota: do not include transfer to departure/return location (Santana).