Embark on a boat tour to watch common and spotted dolphins living in the northern waters of São Tomé.
You can watch them all year long and if you are lucky, you will also encounter one of the twenty five cetacean species passing by the Santomean waters…
We provide snorkeling equipment, so you can enjoy watching and hearing the dolphins directly from under the water; if we have enough time, we may also stop by Cabras Island or Blue Lagoon and enjoy swimming and snorkeling..
SEASON : All year long
DURATION: 3 hours
DEPARTURE: Morro Peixe
PRICE : 180 € (1 to 4 pers.) and 35 €/extra pers. up to 10 pers. – 25 €/ children (6 to 14 y.o)
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACTIVITIES
- Booking : In order to ensure availability of the boat and crew, we invite you to book your tour as early as possible. A 50% deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
- Safety first : during the tour, the captain may decide any modification of itinerary, depending on weather changes and general safety conditions. Children are under their parents´supervision.
- Weather conditions : in case the weather does not permit to take the tour, we will postpone to the following available date. If not possible, then you will reimbursed 100% of your deposit.
- Bring water, fruits, and snacks in order to keep hydrated and with a high rate of energy.
- 1) Passengers must always listen to the captain.
- 2) Before boarding, please inform the crew about your swimming ability and health condition.
- 3) Bring your hat, sunglasses, a light raincoat, towel, and swimsuit…
- 5) While on board : drink water regularly and use sunscreen.
- 6) If you are sensitive to seasickness, avoid fat food in the prior hours.
Nota: Does not include transport to departure port : Morro Peixe.
Ask us if you need a taxi, or check our rental car page.