Visit of the Capital : Cultural Heritage and Gastronomy
Meet your local guide and discover the wonders of one of the smallest Capital in Africa. You will encounter with Santomean people and their pace of life… traditional Portuguese architecture and colonial heritage, churches, and historical center display. You will try exotic fruits and discover the many fishes and seafood that make gastronomy so wonderful… One day full of surprises..!
Recommended itinerary :
- -Historical center of city
- -Independence square
- -Presidential Palace
- -National Museum
- -Our Lady of Grace Cathedral
- -Local market (fruits & fishes)
- -Coffee places, and souvenir shops
- -Fishermen village of Pantufo
- -C.A.C.A.U Art center
- -Local exotic ice-cream shop & pastries
Included visits :
- -National Museum
- -Our Lady of Grace Cathedral (possible to climb in the bell tower)
Lunch options (not included):
- -O Pirata
- -Sabores da Ilha
- -O Camões
- -Parque Popular
- -Other restaurants
Activity options (on request):
- -VISIT OF CORALLO CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP
- -CAPOEIRA SESSION
- -ACTIVITY WITH COMMUNITIES (Youth and Elders support)
PRICE : 60€/adult – 30€ for children (6 to 14 y.o)
REQUIREMENT: 2 adults minimum
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACTIVITIES
- The excursions include a middle range vehicle (X-trail, Rav 4, Duster), with gasoline and guide/driver (discount applied if entry-level car).
- The group is accompanied by a local guide, speaking Portuguese, French, English, Spanish or Chinese mandarin (please inform us in advance).
- The car comes with : napkins, mineral water (0,5 L /pers.), and local snacks.
- Lunches can be included in the Excursions packages, please contact us for a detailed offer.
HOURS OF SERVICE
- Departure from Hotel starts at 8h15 or later (depending on group’s preference, from São Tomé city)
- Return at Hotel at around 18h15 or earlier depending on the season in order to avoid night driving.
- Service outside these hours will have to be requested and approved in advance and may require an extra fee.
ANY QUESTION ?
Just contact us on our “contact page” or with Whatsapp (see window below)