South Road : Beaches, Cultural Heritage and Amazing Landscapes
Head to the South of the island and make a few interesting stop-over before landing to paradise beaches. Enjoy a lunch with an amazing sea view, take a ride on the waves at “seven waves’s beach”, admire the wonders of nature at the Boca de Inferno, and do not forget to take a picture of yourself in front of the “big dog peak” !
Recommended itinerary :
- -Visit of Agua Izé (plantation)
- -Hell´Mouth (Boca de Inferno)
- -Seven waves beach (surfer´s spot)
- -Palm trees plantation (Agripalma)
- -Cão Grande Peak (“big dog peak”)
- -Praia Pesqueira waterfall (6m high jump possible)
- -Visit fishermen village Porto Alegre (pittoresque)
- -Jalé beach, Nguembu beach (south beaches)
- -Swim at Piscina beach (clear water in natural pool)
Lunch options (not included):
- -Boca de Inferno restaurant
- -Pensão Mionga (São João das Angolares)
- -Nguembu Resort (Porto Alegre)
- -Inhame Resort (Porto Alegre)
Activity options (on request):
- -SURF SESSION
- -SNORKELING at SANTANA ISLET
- -MANGROVE TOUR (Porto Alegre)
PRICE : 70€/adult – 40€ for children (6 to 14 y.o)
REQUIREMENT: 2 adults minimum
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACTIVITIES
- The excursions include a middle range vehicle (X-trail, Rav 4, Duster), with gasoline and guide/driver (discount applied if entry-level car).
- The group is accompanied by a local guide, speaking Portuguese, French, English, Spanish or Chinese mandarin (please inform us in advance).
- The car comes with : napkins, mineral water (0,5 L /pers.), and local snacks.
- Lunches can be included in the Excursions packages, please contact us for a detailed offer.
HOURS OF SERVICE
- Departure from Hotel starts at 8h15 or later (depending on group’s preference, from São Tomé city)
- Return at Hotel at around 18h15 or earlier depending on the season in order to avoid night driving.
- Service outside these hours will have to be requested and approved in advance and may require an extra fee.
ANY QUESTION ?
Just contact us on our “contact page” or with Whatsapp (see window below)